Contego Trade Mark Attorneys will only collect personal identifiable information which you choose to provide. You may choose to provide Contego Trade Mark Attorneys with personal information if, for example, you contact us with an enquiry, register on the Website, or fill out another form with your personal information included.
You consent for Contego Trade Mark Attorneys to collect, use, disclose and store your personal information for the following purposes:
- to conduct our business;
- to provide and market our services;
- to communicate with you;
- to comply with Contego Trade Mark Attorneys’ legal obligations; and
- to help us manage and enhance our services.
In addition, every time you visit the Website, Contego Trade Mark Attorneys may collect the following types of information about you:
- the date and time of your visit to our Website;
- your IP address;
- the type of browser and operating system you are using; and
- any address of a recurring website that you are about to visit.
The above information provides Contego Trade Mark Attorneys with details about how the Website is used including the frequency and duration of visits, and which web pages you have accessed on the Website. The information we collect will not personally identify you.
If you would prefer not to receive cookies, you can alter your security settings on your web browser to disable cookies or to warn you when they are being used. However disabling the cookie function may impede your liability to use parts of the Website.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information
Your personal information, including your e-mail address, will be used for two primary purposes. First it will be used to ensure the proper functioning of Contego Trade Mark Attorneys. Secondly, it will be used for marketing, planning, development and research requirements of Contego Trade Mark Attorneys.
Specifically, Contego Trade Mark Attorneys will not use or disclose or permit the use or disclosure of personal information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- if the Contego Trade Mark Attorneys is required or authorised by law or if it is reasonably necessary to enforce the law, or if the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- if you have given express consent to Contego Trade Mark Attorneys for a prescribed purpose.
Contego Trade Mark Attorneys will not sell, distribute, rent, license, disclose or reveal, share or pass the information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to Contego Trade Mark Attorneys to keep the information confidential.
3. How can I Access, Correct or Update my Information?
You have a right to view. and have a copy of, personal information that you have provided to us. If the information which we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct it. If you wish to access or modify the personal information which you have provided to us, please contact Contego Trade Mark Attorneys using the details provided below.
5. Management of Personal Information
6. How to Contact Us
For further information, please visit the Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au.
© 2010 Contego Pty Ltd